Monday, April 8, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free B.B. Cream

Me and my girl getting ready for church! Doesn't my skin look great! :)
My newest campaign from Bzzagent is for Garnier. I got to try (for free) their Oil Free B.B. cream. Before this campaign I had never even heard of BB cream, let alone try it. So I was really excited to get to try something new. I was surprised when I tried it the first time that it was sooooooo runny!! I applied it with my hands so that it wouldn't get wasted by soaking into a sponge. I loved the coverage that it gave! It covered blemishes very well and really evened out my skin tone! It replaced my usual foundation as a great base for my other cosmetics. It really gave my skin a great finished and smooth look. I was a little surprised at how expensive this stuff is. On Amazon it is selling for over $16. That seems a little steep to me, but I don't typically spend more than 5 or 6 dollars on my foundation and the added SPF isn't that important to me. I also feel that they should have more shade options. I am very fair skinned and the light/medium was too dark for me. It wasn't so dark that it really looked terrible, but it didn't really match my natural skin shade. So, I probably wouldn't buy it again unless I could really get a great deal, but I will enjoy using my free bottle until it is empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment