Saturday, January 19, 2013

Goody (R) QuickStyle Flat Brush

I recently got a box from Influenster that included a Goody QuikStyle flat brush. The idea behind the brush is that it shortens your hair drying time by removing 30% of the water from wet hair. It has (antimicrobial) microfiber bristles that absorb water to help you get your hair style done faster. When I got the brush, the first thing that struck me was the size of it. I got the flat brush and it was HUGE, which is not ideal for someone with short hair like I have. They do make another size which would have been better for me probably. My hair (because it is so short) doesn't take all that long to dry anyway, but I did notice that this makes it dry even faster! I was pretty skeptical, but to my surprise it actually worked. I have used it every time I have hair dried my hair and the microfiber bristles still look good. I half expected them to start looking dingy and nasty after a few uses. It didn't get tangled in my hair, which was another thing I was a little concerned about. Again, I have short, thin, and straight hair so I don't know what it would do to someone that had long curly hair. I don't know if it would get tangled in the bristles or not, but it would be worth trying. All in all, I LOVED the brush! It does what it is supposed to do, which in the world we live in is a nice surprise! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Didn't know they made such a thing. Sounds like a great thing to get for Abby's hair. Wonder if Amazon has these! COOL!

    ReplyDelete