Saturday, January 19, 2013

Kiss (R) nail dress

This review is about another product I received for free in my influenster Holiday Voxbox. It is called Kiss Nail Dress. They are strips of nail polish that you press on without the mess of regular nail polish. I had seen these kind of products before, but I was pretty skeptical about whether they would work or not. So, I was really pleased to be able to try the product without spending the money (just in case they didn't work). They were a little more difficult to apply than it states on the package. None of the strips exactly fit my finger, so I had to make them fit. They did go on without a mess, which is one of the things I hate about nail polish, especially because my hands tend to shake pretty badly, and I can't do much with my left hand. I wore them to Christmas Sunday at church and got quite a few compliments. I wasn't crazy about the design because I thought it was kind of boring, but I have seen the other designs available and would LOVE to try a different one! They also lasted as long as they claimed, which is pretty unusual. They lasted the 10 days and when they started to come off, all I had to do was peel the rest of them off. I didn't have to use any nail polish remover, which is great because I can't stand the smell of it! This is a great product and I am looking forward to trying other designs of this product! GOODBYE MESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment