Friday, December 2, 2011

Meijer Gallery Wrapped Canvas Print





This product test was to order an 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas print from Meijer photo. They gave me a coupon for a FREE one! That is a $40 value!!!
When I went to the store the first time, I had taken the one photo that I had wanted to use, but there wasn't enough room at the top of the photo to wrap around the canvas so it cut everyone's heads off. I also wasn't really pleased with the editing options on the kiosk. So, I went back home to pick a different photo and I edited the photo that I wanted to use before I went back to the store.
I must admit to being a little nervous that the 2,000 free prints would already be gone by the time I picked mine up! However, I went tonight and it worked! I got a free print! Many people said they used theirs for gifts, but I decided to get something for myself!! :-)
I absolutely love it! It looks great and the quality is really good! It would make a great gift, but I am not sure I would want to spend $40 on it. Right now they are 30% off and I would probably spend that for one.
Overall I am very pleased with the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment