Friday, December 9, 2011

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food



For this campaign I got a free 4lb bag of Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food! I will NEVER turn down free dog food because it can get to be an expensive proposition to take care of a dog!
My dog used to be on Science Diet because he is allergic to all beef and pork products and most of their foods have chicken, lamb, and rice. However, it was so expensive I finally found another dog food that doesn't include beef or pork in its ingredients. Now he is eating purina little bites, and he LOVES them!
I do think it is good that this food has a lot of natural ingredients and is good for your dog, but I don't think it is worth the price. Also, if you shop with coupons, Science Diet rarely/if ever has coupons for its products!

No comments:

Post a Comment