Monday, March 18, 2013

Sugar n' Spice voxbox from Influenster

I just received my 2nd voxbox full of fun new things to try out for influenster! I am going to tell you about the products in this post and after I have tried each product, I will update. The first thing I noticed in this box is the Colgate Optic White toothbrush,toothpaste, and mouthwash! I LOVE THIS STUFF! I already use it faithfully and am so excited to get some for free! It really does help me to have a whiter smile. I will write more about this product in a later blog. The next thing I noticed was the Nectresse by Splenda no calorie sweetener. I already use sugar twin on a regular basis, but will be replacing that with the Nectresse over the next couple of weeks so that I can compare the 2. I am a HUGE fan of Sugar Twin, so I am not sure I will like anything better, but we will see. Also in the box was a package of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Belvita breakfast biscuits. I am not too sure about these. They kind of look like pieces of cardboard, but I will be trying them as well. I will make myself try them even though they don't look very appetizing! :) There was also a box of Dickinson's oil controlling towelettes with botanical extracts. I am excited to try these! I have tried other brands of wipes in the past and have not been really pleased with their performance, so I am interested to see how these work. The last thing in the box was a bottle of Vaseline's spray on moisturizer. It claims that it dries very fast and that you can get dressed easily right after application. So, after I try each of these products I will give you further information on what I think of them!

1 comment:

  1. Ok.. so I joined and I still can't find the "follow" button. They don't make this easy! LOL

    ReplyDelete