Monday, December 10, 2012

Old Navy sample and share for Crowdtap

As a member of crowdtap, I got to take part in the Old Navy style council sample and share. I got 2 coupons for free sweaters, one for me and one to give to a friend. I gave my 2nd coupon to my sis-in-law, Erika! I was so excited to get in on this opportunity! I love Old Navy and was so excited to get something from them for free! Especially a sweater, which comes in really handy when you live in Ohio! When I went to Old Navy, I was a little disappointed in the variety of sweaters they had available. There really weren't many styles to choose from, but they did have a wide variety of colors and prints for the styles that they did have available. Since I am nursing, I wanted a sweater with a high enough neck that I didn't have to worry about wearing a high necked camisole underneath. I ended up buying a red button up cardigan. I was really pleased with the high neck and the fit of the sweater! I love it! My sister in law ended up buying the same style cardigan in an animal print. It looks super cute on her! I think the sweaters are great and I know I will be wearing mine a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I joined Crowdtap once--but I didn't understand how it worked! LOL Old Navy has some great kids stuff too, BTW. Abby has been given stuff from there, and they actually have nice tights for girls which are great if you live in a cold climate. Enjoy that sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete