Friday, November 9, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee(r) fair trade certified

My recent bzz campaign for bzz agent was for Green Mountain Coffee. I received 2 sample packs which included 4 flavors of the Fair Trade Certified coffees and also received several coupons for $1 off. Fair Trade Coffees not only taste great for me, but they are great for the farmers as well. It helps them get a fair price for their beans, improves working conditions,and assists in protecting the environment. The coffee I received was Wild Mountain Blueberry,Vermont Country Blend, Sumatran Reserve Extra Bold, and Colombian. My favorite was the Wild Mountain Blueberry. It smelled awesome, and while I don't think it tasted much like blueberry, it was still very good! I did not like the extra bold, but I am not fond of really strong coffee anyway. I usually like flavored coffees, like French Vanilla or Caramel Vanilla. I typically do like green mountain coffees and I am hoping to be able to try pumpkin spice fair trade coffee, because it sounds really good! K-cup packs are kind of expensive, so most of the coffees I get are free sample packs. I would not pay full price for any of these flavors because they just weren't my favorite. I am looking forward to trying some of the other fair trade certified coffee flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment