Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Burts Bees sensitive face care line

My current bzz campaign is for the Burts Bees Sensitive line of face care products. I received the facial cleanser and the moisturizer for free with my bzz kit.                                                                       I have very sensitive skin,so I was excited to try this new product.My face breaks out very easily and many products dry it out! After using this product for a few days I was excited to realize that I wasnt breaking out,and my face was not severely drying out! I liked it so much that when I got some coupons from Target for these products I went out and bought some more. I also bought some facial cleansing cloths since i had a coupon,and I really like those as well! They will be great for when I am in a hurry or for taking makeup off before bed! If you have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment