Monday, August 6, 2012

Bzz Campaign: Family Night With Kroger Part II

So, as I mentioned in the previous blog, I involved in a campaign to try some of the Kroger brand foods. We just tried the pizza we got with the free coupon. It was a pepperoni pizza with a multigrain crust. It was surprisingly good for a frozen pizza. I don't usually enjoy frozen pizza so my expectations were pretty low. As with most frozen pizzas, I didn't think it had enough pepperoni for the entire pizza. I moved the pepperoni to one side, so I could have just cheese on my slices and so he would have enough pepperoni. I am not sure of the original price, but I saw them on sale for 3.99. That is not a bad sale price, but I would prefer a $5 pizza from Little Caesars Since it is much bigger than the frozen pizza. We were also able to use our coupon for the free box of frozen fruit bars. I got a box that has lime and raspberry. They are both very good flavors! The lime I think is my favorite though. The price was around $4 for a box. I might buy them again in the future, but I prefer ice cream! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment